Engineering Careers at Calder Richards
We are looking for great engineers!
One of Utah’s outstanding engineering firms is seeking highly motivated Structural Designers and Project Engineers to join our team of outstanding professionals. We are based in downtown Salt Lake City with many of our projects located throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Who we are
Calder Richards is a full-service, award winning consulting structural engineering firm experienced in all building types for all project sectors. We are on the front lines of engineering innovation which provides our team with:
- Access to state-of-the-art engineering technology
- Learning and working with seasoned professionals
- Mentoring and training for achieving your personal + professional goals
- Working with prominent clients on notable projects
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package including additional compensation or additional paid time off for all hours worked over 40 hours per week
- A fun, collaborative work environment
Under the supervision of a Project Manager, you will engage in structural engineering design tasks for a broad spectrum of building projects using industry-standard materials. Preparing structural engineering calculations, coordinating with our in-house CAD/BIM Modeling department for construction documents, and researching building codes, both State and IBC will help develop your skill sets. In addition, closely coordinating with the internal engineering team to ensure project scheduling milestones and budgets are met will prepare you for future project management opportunities.
- Masters in Structural Engineering or currently working towards your Masters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong desire to learn, grow, and achieve your career goals
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter + resume to: Tori@crceng.com.